We are looking for caregivers
A complex and reliable system guarantees that people in Germany receive care and support in old age. In addition, our healthcare system, constant research and medical advances ensure increasing life expectancy. The need for outpatient and inpatient care and age-appropriate living space with permanent care is therefore constantly growing. For this reason, qualified nursing staff are in great demand in this country.
The Argentum Care Group warmly welcomes employees of different nationalities. Diversity is explicitly desired in the cultural and linguistic area as well. Only in this way can we provide our entire clientele with the greatest possible care and the highest level of attention and minimise verbal and non-verbal communication problems.
We support our staff and applicants with advice and assistance from the very beginning – full board included. Entry regulations, recognition procedures, language training – we help you step by step on your way to becoming a generalist nursing specialist or nursing assistant within the Argentum Group. With our support, the measures for integration into our large family of caregivers will become your success.
Your way to Germany
Fill in the contact form with all the information
We will get in touch with you and conduct an informational interview via telephone or Skype
Select city and sign employment contract
Organisation of the recognition procedure with the state authorities in Germany (deficit notice)
We help with the organisation of the visa procedure
Arrival in Germany and support with bureaucratic processes
What you bring along
- School-leaving certificate in home country as a nurse and health care worker
- Language certificate B1/B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – Goethe/ÖSD/Telc
What we take care of
- Organisation of your arrival and support with bureaucratic processes
- Support and assistance with the visa application process
- Organisation of travel and support with bureaucratic processes
- Accommodation and apartment search
- Preparation for the recognition examination
The Preparatory Course
- Recognise, record and evaluate care situations
- The ability to give expert advice, guidance and support to patients and their relatives.
- Assisting in medical diagnosis and therapy
- Legal framework
- Developing one’s professional self-perception
- The ability to communicate, advise and cooperate
- Working together in teams
- Practical/ oral knowledge test
Who teaches at the Academy?
- A current curriculum vitae in German
- Your language certificate from Goethe, ÖSD or TELC (language skills at language level B1)
- Your documents of completed education (native language and translation)